02 / 03 / 23
Job Type: Permanent, 37.5 hours/week
Location: Stockport, SK1
Education Level: A-level, or equivalent
Salary: £20,000-£25,000 p.a. dependant on experience
We are currently recruiting full-time Sales Associate to join our Sales team. Reporting to the Business Development Director, the successful candidate will be based at our Stockport office which is COVID compliant and PPE equipment is available.
Key Areas of Responsibility
The key areas of responsibility for this role will include:
- Supporting Regional Sales Engineers with swift assistance on customer quotations and proposals
- Directing new customer enquiries to sales team members and regional sales managers
- Helping ensure data integrity in company CRM system
- Maintaining data integrity and ensuring regular updates on internal sales opportunity records, including detailed CRM history of interactions with existing and prospective clients.
- Supporting Sales team on management of product and system pricing
- Supporting Sales team in distributor management
- Processing sales orders and data entry via in-house systems with attention to detail in terms of quality control and accuracy of data input.
- Monitoring customer behaviour to identify trends, problems/risks, and additional sales opportunities – reporting back to the appropriate colleagues where necessary.
- Timely response to corporate clients over the phone, via email or online chat, ensuring that all verbal and written communication is to a high and professional standard.
- Producing reports for the Sales team, Business Development Director, and Managing Director as required.
The Right Person
- A-levels or equivalent qualification level.
- An advanced level of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is essential.
- Aptitude to learn technical product specifications and industry requirements within engineering field.
- Highly organised with strong time management skills.
- Confident and clear communicator and can-do attitude.
- Good team player and able to work on your own initiative.
- Willingness to learn.
- Experience of using Salesforce, HubSpot or other kind of CRM system is desirable.
- Previous experience or interest in engineering industry is desirable.
Click the image below to view full job specification.